Date:      Mon, 3 Jun 1996 16:52:26 -0600
From:      Sean Kelly <kelly@fsl.noaa.gov>
To:        babel@cais.cais.com
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org, babel@cais.com
Subject:   Re: get ftp via ppp working

>>>>> "Bob" == babel  <babel@cais.cais.com> writes:

    Bob> How do I set up ftp?

Basically, just set up your network connection, including
/etc/resolv.conf.  Then, just use `ftp'.  It doesn't require its own
setup.

    Bob> use ppp, pppd , tun?

ppp uses tun, pppd doesn't.  It's up to you to choose to run ppp or
pppd to get your PPP connection.

    Bob> Need ftp service to get Netscape via Ports
    Bob> Collection (Need ftp for that?)

To get the Netscape binary files from Netscape Corporation.

    Bob> How do I set up printer?  Where to look for that info?

Use your favorite web browser on this URL:

	file:/usr/share/doc/handbook/handbook.html

or read the plain ASCII file

	/usr/share/doc/handbook/handbook.ascii

and look for the section called ``Printing.''

--
Sean Kelly
NOAA Forecast Systems Laboratory    kelly@fsl.noaa.gov