Date:      Sat, 13 May 1995 15:58:48 +0400 (MSD)
From:      "Andrey A. Chernov, Black Mage" <ache@astral.msk.su>
To:        Satoshi Asami | =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?= <asami@CS.Berkeley.EDU>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Hows about making /usr/ports/security?

In message <199505130306.UAA00801@silvia.HIP.Berkeley.EDU> Satoshi
    Asami | =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?=
    =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?= writes:

> * It will be main tree catalog and SUP target.
> * We have some security stuff now which can be moved here
> * and will have more of them in future.
> * I also think that new "security" category is good addition.
> * Right now we can move pgp stuff from utils to security

>What exactly do you want to put in there?  If it's only the two pgp.*
>in utils, I'd say wait.

I think about more stuff incoming, i.e. Nautilus, Satan, Gabriel.
tcp_wrapper can be moved there too.

>There are a few categories I'm intending to move out of utils after we
>are done with the 2.0.5 business.  Also, Rod is already busy enough at
>it is, now is not the right time to ask him to do the repository copy.

I don't mean that this step need to be done immediately :-)

--
Andrey A. Chernov        : And I rest so composedly,  /Now, in my bed,
ache@astral.msk.su       : That any beholder  /Might fancy me dead -