Date:      Fri, 11 Aug 2006 09:23:25 -0700
From:      Sam Leffler <sam@errno.com>
To:        Matthias Apitz <m.apitz@oclcpica.org>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org, "Andrey V. Sokolov" <abc@ruscomnet.ru>
Subject:   Re: 6.0-REL && iwi && garbaged TCP traffic

Matthias Apitz wrote:
> El día Friday, August 11, 2006 a las 11:57:39AM +0400, Andrey V. Sokolov escribió:
>
>> Hi Matthias
>> Really fixed?
>> See http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=kern/88793
>> wlan(4) broken, sends corrupted packets with iwi(4) or ral(4)
>> State open
>> Release FreeBSD 6.0-RELEASE i386
>> I am working under 6.0-REL and I have this bug not fixed.
>
> Hi,
>
> Andrey, It was not me who said that the bug is fixed, but Sam.
>
> Sam, do you see a way to get this fixed on my 6.0-REL kernel,
> ie. without updating my whole laptop to another FreeBSD version?

The changes were not localized.  If you want to try to do it manually,
look for the MFC that _included_ this one to
sys/net80211/ieee80211_output.c:

revision 1.26.2.7
date: 2006/03/23 23:28:43;  author: sam;  state: Exp;  lines: +15 -0
MFC 1.40: when doing s/w crypto make sure work is done w/ a writable
    mbuf chain; this corrects problems with drivers that rely on the
    host to do crypto

Probably safest to just update.

	Sam