Date:      Fri, 19 Oct 2007 00:23:28 -0400
From:      Steve Bertrand <iaccounts@ibctech.ca>
To:        dwinner@dwinner.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sendmail problems

Duane Winner wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I need help to resolve a problem with my sendmail server.

Usually when 'sendmail' is in a subject line, one can usually expect
Giorgos respond :)

This is not a Sendmail issue, per-se.

If we can take this back one step to re-evaluate the entire situation it
may help:

- what is the domain you are seeing issues with (are there more than
one? If so, are they on the same box/IP?)
- what IP is this domain's mail operating on
- examples of domains you see problems with, and examples of those you don't
- is it only mailing lists you have problems with
- do you receive this email I am sending on the problematic server

Do you have another site that you can confirm working/not working?

Steve