Date:      Wed, 26 May 1999 06:49:29 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "Michael C. Vergallen" <mvergall@double-barrel.be>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Gregory Bond <gnb@itga.com.au>, jonathan michaels <jon@caamora.com.au>, Sergey <serge69@nym.alias.net>, Robert Withrow <witr@rwwa.com>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [Q] How stable is FreeBSD 3.X ?

Hi all,

Just an idea for the poeple who don't understand english that well ...
give a small example of the correct way to do it. In the jest of :
from : xxx
to: you know what
RE: Their is a problem with xxx on FreeBSD x.xx

I've got a problem on my system ( I can't seem to compile xxx) or
whatever.

My system has the folowing specs :
Controller : y.yy
etc ...etc..
The problem accures at ( give line of code and source file ). give cvs rev
of code etc..or the dump given is : xxxxx and can be obtained from
xxx@yyy.com for analyses ( IF needed) etc.

I think this would force poeple to do the reseach before they ask..However
I'm not shure this is practical or feasable.

Michael
----
Michael C. Vergallen A.k.A. Mad Mike,
Sportstraat 28			http://www.double-barrel.be/mvergall/
B 9000 Gent			ftp://ftp.double-barrel.be/pub/linux/
Belgium				tel : 32-9-2227764 Fax : 32-9-2224976