Date:      Tue, 29 Oct 2002 15:20:14 -0500 (EST)
From:      Charles Sprickman <spork@inch.com>
To:        Bart Smit <bit@signature.nl>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problems with large memory configs?

Great article, but it doesn't address the "my system hangs but doesn't
panic" issue.  I'd love to blame hardware, but I'm seeing this in various
configs.

On one test box, we brought the machine down to 1GB total memory and have
not seen the problem for almost 48 hours now...

Charles

--
Charles Sprickman
spork@inch.com