Date:      Thu, 27 Mar 2008 12:20:09 -0400
From:      "Jim Stapleton" <stapleton.41@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: keyboard initialization in freebsd

>  I haven't used my MS keyboard on 7.0 yet.  the box it's hooked up to is
>  a test box and i'm going through a torture session quickly.  :P
>
>  I'll check it soon though.  Are you looking for any feedback, any
>  special specific feedback?
>
>  --Tim

Yeah, does anyone have an idea of what changes would cause my keybaord
to act differently between 6.2 and 7.0. Specifically - I suspect it
rests in the keybaord initialization routines, but I don't know what
files I'd find those in. Does anyone know if/what changes have been
made with these?

thanks,
-Jim Stapleton