Date:      Wed, 6 Sep 1995 13:08:37 +0930 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   More iBCS2 hacking...

Ok, I shifted the header into the kernel includes, and the lkm builds OK.
(With all of the debugging enabled)

 Running the victim application tells me that it's making an unimplemented
ioctl call; which pulls me up short.

 Does anyone have a SCO box lying around that can tell me what 0x6301 is?

 I have an oldish copy of SCO (2.2.2?) somewhere but nothing to install
it on 8(

 If anyone else is looking at this, I'd love to work on it with you...

]] High-speed data acquisition and                                      [[
]] realtime instrument control          (ph/fax) +61-8-267-3039         [[
]] My car has "demand start" -Terry Lambert  UNIX: live FreeBSD or die! [[