Date:      Wed, 11 Jul 2001 23:10:36 -0700
From:      Chip <chip@wiegand.org>
To:        deasey <deasey@mymachine.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: firewall and freebsd 4.3

I do something similar, this is direct from Gregs book - I set up natd.conf
with the following lines defined:

port 8668
alias_address xxx.xxx.xx.xx (ip address the isp gave you)
redirect_address xxx.inside.net.address xxx.ipadd.from.isp - interface xl1
log
unregistered only

You should read the natd man page for specifics, you may need to use
redirect_port instead of redirect_address.

--
Chip