Date:      Wed, 29 Mar 2006 10:29:07 -0600
From:      "Darryl Hoar" <darryl@osborne-ind.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Apache config question

Sorry for the top post but I don't want anyone wasting any
more time on this.

The problem was simple.  Operator error.  The script was in
cscript folder.  When I typed in the browser, I omitted the
folder name  ie  http://servername/cgi-bin/myscript.cgi  instead
of the correct http://servername/cgi-bin/cscript/myscript.cgi

Sorry for the wasted bandwidth.
Must find more coffee.