Date:      Mon, 26 May 97 10:17:38
From:      "Mike G." <mikegoe@ibm.net>
To:        "freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   StarOffice Core Dump

I've just installed StarOffice on my 2.2.1  machine and after
much manual configuraton I have all of the programs running
except for smath3.  Everytime I run it I get a core dump.  It
appears that it's default directory are incorrect(as witht the
others) but I can't get it running long enough to fix the
problem.  Maybe I have a corrupt file?  It dies when looking
for the symbols file.  I created a dir with this file where
it's looking for it with no luck.  Any ideas?.....6 hours
later... :)

Michael G.

Brought to you by the Letters 'O' and 'S' and the number '2' :)

Live "Free"BSD or Die!