Date:      Sun, 14 Nov 2010 16:51:52 +0100
From:      Guido Falsi <mad@madpilot.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   help with PR ports/144821

Hello,

Some time ago I submitted the PR in the subject, and also PR
ports/144857 which updates a dependent port.

The PR has stayed there. Now I polished it a little and fixed the patch
to apply to present systems, I also merged the patches from ports/144857.

I'm asking if some committer could have a look at it.

Also an opinion is needed about what to do with the gxmms2 port, at
present marked broken because the distfile can't be fetched.

With a followup it was suggested to use the distfile hosted on debian
mirrors which has a different filename, what is the suggested way to
cope with this? I've sent a last followup with an updated patch to use
this distfile instead of the official(unfetchable) one. Which solution
is better?

Thank you in advance for any work or help on this! (and anyway thank to
all committers for their work!)

P.S. Sorry for the mess with the patches, some of those were generated
using monotone and not identified by gnats as such. I've generated the
last one using the system diff to avoid the problem.

--
Guido Falsi <mad@madpilot.net>