Date:      Fri, 18 Apr 1997 20:05:57 -0700
From:      Pedro Giffuni <pgiffuni@fps.biblos.unal.edu.co>
To:        dennis <dennis@etinc.com>
Cc:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>, Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>, jkh@time.cdrom.com, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Price of FreeBSD (was On Holy Wars...)

dennis wrote:

> Bugs are a different banana...we're talking about major features...
>
> You decide between Window 95 and NT by understanding what the product can
> do and what is expected to be available in the foreseeable future. If you
> had to
> reinstall the thing every 3 months there'd be a lot of people using
> something else

I just got this "brilliant" idea from a commercial site I just visited !
FreeBSD on a Disk (coming soon!)
	Just Plug and Play! ET takes the hassle out of building a router or
Unix-like workstation. No more nasty, time-consuming installs from a
CD-ROM. No more concerns about incompatible hardware.
Get the idea ?? No more current, no more release ! You just grab the
hard disk you need with the latest features. Jordan, can we ship hard
disks? Why not even computers, I have to keep it up to date anyway :).

Pedro.