Date:      Thu, 21 Jan 1999 13:06:41 -0600 (CST)
From:      Licia <licia@o-o.org>
To:        smp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   smp and clustering

I'm becoming interested in the concept of clustering computers (at least
I believe that's the term for what I'm interested in :) ) and I was wondering
if someone could advise me as to the feasibility of modifying the SMP system
in FreeBSD to support sharing processors and memory with a completely separate
computer, over a high speed ethernet connection?

[ licia@o-o.org ] [ http://www.o-o.org/~licia/ ] [ Alias : Ladywolf]
[ Telnet to o-o.org and log in as bbs ] [ http://www.o-o.org/      ]
[        A happy user of FreeBSD : http://www.freebsd.org/         ]
[       FreeBSD : The last Windows upgrade you'll ever need.
[     This user boycotts all Microsoft products and services       ]