Date:      Thu, 13 May 2004 15:17:50 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mike Harding <mvh@ix.netcom.com>
To:        Ivo.Schmagler@arcor.de
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 4.10-RELEASE

Look at the todo list.  They are apparently testing out the 'twe'
device right now, and a fix for a vmpsace leak that can cause a
crash. By these todo notes rc3 has already been released, but it
hasn't been announced...

Would be nice if the release dates were twiddled, though, if only to
give us a little hope...

If you are very antsy I would go ahead and build RELENG_4_10 and use
it, I can't imagine there will be any significant changes in the
release, especially if you are not using the 'twe' device.  I am just
waiting because 4.9-RELEASE is not stable in my hardware and I want to
populate my jails with a tagged release...

- Mike H.