Date:      Mon, 11 Jan 2010 12:40:19 +0530
From:      S Pavan <spavan.in@eccouncil.org>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Reference to your Work

Hello,

Greetings of the day!

Please allow me to introduce myself as a member of the technical research
team at EC-Council.

Currently we are finalizing the release version of our courseware that
prepares aspirants for the certification *=91CEHv7=92* as awarded by EC-Cou=
ncil.
In this context, we would like to seek your permission to include reference=
to your work *=93Wireless Networking"* published at =91*
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/handbook/network-wireless.html*=92 as a
resource material for the said instructional material. This will further
enrich the knowledge base shared with the students and the intent is solely
to disseminate knowledge-to-knowledge seekers.

It would be an honor for us to feature your work here and as such, we look
forward to hearing from you regarding your kind consent.

As EC-Council is seen as a leader in Information Technology education
globally, reference to your work in our materials will provide further
exposure to your expertise and the good work that you and/or your
corporation has done in this space to global professionals in that space.
We believe that this will benefit you as it would the students. Others that
have worked with us previously have seen a surge in the demand/exposure to
their product/services.

All due credits will be given in the courseware in the research endnotes an=
if you would like to adhere to any specific copyright clause, please do let
us know.

We are committed towards protecting intellectual property and willing to do
all that it takes to uphold this principle.

--=20
Thanks & Regards,
Spavan
EC-Council