Date:      Mon, 16 Jun 2008 17:30:56 -0400
From:      "Greg Larkin" <glarkin@sourcehosting.net>
To:        "'J B'" <jmvbxx@yahoo.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: mysql-5.0.45 port

Hi J B,

Here's another option - install ports-mgmt/fastest_sites
(http://www.semicomplete.com/blog/geekery/freebsd-ports-master-sites-sorting
.html), and it will generate a make.conf-compatible list of the MASTER_*
sites in order of speed relative to your location.

Hope that helps,
Greg Larkin

SourceHosting.net, LLC
http://www.sourcehosting.net/