Date:      Tue, 17 Mar 1998 07:55:31 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        root@danberlin.resnet.rochester.edu (Daniel Berlin)
Cc:        michaelh@cet.co.jp, karl@mcs.net, current@FreeBSD.ORG, dyson@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: WARNING WILL ROBINSON! Risk of severe filesystem damage suspected

> No no no, haven't you been watching those IBM commercials?
> It was probably the malicious hackers who can break through routers
> blocking their packets, cover their tracks and unleash viruses all over
> your computer in a matter of seconds, unless you are using IBM certified
> solutions.
> I bet it was them.
> Damn hax0rs.

Never attribute to malice, that which can be adequately expalined by
stupidity.

Obviously, it was Hadley.  He downloaded another virus, from the
Internet, cesspool that it is.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
"If you use FreeBSD, you should be aware of the implicit limitations of
 not using a Microsoft OS.  For example, you will be unable to execute
 many of the popular viruses..."  -- Me
---
or previous employers.