Date:      Sun, 14 Sep 1997 11:41:54 +0700 (GMT)
From:      Phumichit Saeueng <b40phs@ku.ac.th>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Question

	To freebsd-questions
		Sometime the power gone out. If someone change passwd
	before power gone out for a few time. When the system boot up
	again. I (root) cannot login. And Cannot doing anything. And
	I cannot change anything (everyone cannot login) I think I lost
	my password system. because the system gone down without
	shutdown.
		 when I boot my machine in single mode
	Can I boot into my system in writeable mode in / directory??
	How can I resolve this problem without buy a new UPS.
		Regard
		 b40phs