Date:      Fri, 22 Aug 2008 12:46:16 -0400
From:      "Bob McConnell" <rvm@CBORD.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Is the list getting my e-mails?

The spam filters my employer uses will discard any email arriving with
our domain in the From line. So I cannot see my own mail from any
listserve that keeps the originator's address as the source. There is a
way to fix that, but it exempts the listserve's domain from the filters.
In addition, there are too many people and listserves involved, so it is
not manageable.

Bob McConnell