Date:      Thu, 15 Apr 2004 10:33:04 -0700
From:      Victor Gregorio <victor@opsource.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fluxbox System Tray

Hello.  I am trying to get the system tray working on the fluxbox
toolbar. I am running FreeBSD 5.2.1 and the latest port for fluxbox.
After a bit of research I found this command for ~/.fluxbox/init:

session.screen0.toolbar.tools: workspacename, systemtray, iconbar, clock

This does not work for me.  My system tray is not showing up.  I cannot
modify my toolbar settings at all.  Could I be missing a compile time
option?  Any direction from fluxbox users is appreciated.

Thanks, Victor.