Date:      Wed, 26 Feb 2003 08:31:23 +0100
From:      "Aas, Eskild" <eskildaas@hsbs.mil.no>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD 4.4 Questions

Dear Sirs

We are three students attending H=E6rens Ingeni=F8rh=F8gskole (the =
norwegian millitary engineering school).
We are currently working on an assignment about operating systems. We =
are writing about FreeBSD 4.4. We would like to know if you can help us =
find , or tell us where we can find information about these following =
subjects:

*	OS structure
*	Process-handling
*	CPU-handling
*	Memory-handling
*	Filesystem (implementation)
*	I/O structure
*	Security

We would be very greatfull if we could get this information as soon as =
possible, because this assignment is due 03.07.03 (Next Friday)

We hope you can help us

Yours sincerely

Corporal Aas, Eskild=20
Corporal Holth, Per-Christian