Date:      Sat, 21 Oct 2000 16:40:35 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Cyriac BENOIT <cyriac.benoit@linuxmotor.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Diskless workstation - FreeBSD 4.1.1 STABLE

Hello,

I think I've already post this question, but I have no return, and I
haven't seen it on the mailing list...

I'm trying to install diskless workstations with a FreeBSD 4.1.16STABLE
server.

The workstations boot up with LynSysy 10/100 NIC (with Etherboot,
bought on www.disklessworkstations.com...).

The /tftpboot/kernel on the server is configured with ROOT_NFS, and all
the BOOTP options enabled.

When the workstations boot up, I got the message :
/kernel not a tagged image : could not load file

And this message roll over and over... Thus, the station doesn't boot.

Do you have any suggestions or comments about this problem ?
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot !

--
Cyriac BENOIT <cyriac.benoit@linuxmotor.com>