Date:      Mon, 4 Oct 1999 16:39:35 +0700 (NOVST)
From:      "Rashid N. Achilov" <shelton@sentry.granch.ru>
To:        Tom Huppi <th@huppi.com>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: X Email with nested folders

On Sun, 3 Oct 1999, Tom Huppi wrote:

> > Does anybody known X Email client, which supported NESTED folders?
>
> Netscape Communicator?  I don't use it, but it looks the same as
> the windows version.  I run pine in an xterm since I learned it

Netscape doesn't work :-( It cannot find some of X libraries. In FreeBSD
3.3 default objformat now is ELF, but Netscape going in a.out. When I
attempt in recompiling XFree compiled it "with a.out libraries" compiling
aborted with "-aout: invalid key" in command line of gcc.

I tried to use KMail, but it doesn't support nested folders...

   With Best Regards.
   Rashid N. Achilov (RNA1-RIPE), Cert. ID: 28514, Granch Ltd. lead engineer
   e-mail: achilov@granch.ru, tel (383-2) 24-2363