Date:      Tue, 6 Mar 2007 10:35:42 +0530
From:      "aditya kiran" <adityaa.kiran@gmail.com>
To:        "Lyndon Nerenberg" <lyndon@orthanc.ca>
Cc:        Tom Judge <tom@tomjudge.com>, freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PMTU Discovery support

RFC 1191 says to increase the PMTU at some itnerval (15 minutes default)
next time a packet is sent, this will be used... and if PMTU is really
increased,
no ICMP error will be recieved. that shows an increase in the PMTU. I'm
trying to
understand if this mechanism is there in freebsd. any on this is appreicated
thanks,
Aditya