Date:      Fri, 6 Nov 1998 22:08:21 -0600
From:      "Morris Allen" <mallen@vidnet.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>

One more question.  I am building a 100bt backbone.  I have some 2.2 FreeBSD
equipment using compex 10bt ethernet cards.  What cards, (that are 10/100bt)
would you recommend.  I am new to this, and would like to replace the
existing cards (PNP) style without having to rebuild the systems.  In other
words..  the system would recognize them and configure them for me.
moe

P.S..
 Moving up to 3.0 soon.