Date:      Mon, 13 Sep 1999 19:37:14 +1000
From:      Steven Honson <shonson@planetquake.com>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: pricing question?

Another way around giving users static ip's would be to write a small
dynamic dns daemon that assigns users a host name which is updated when
ever a user dials up, this could be done by hacking pppd and writing a
small perl/c program that updates a BIND zone file. Of course that could
only be done if you used FreeBSD/Linux systems.
You could use the naming sceme, username.cust.myisp.net
Just a idea,
Steven Honson