Date:      Thu, 29 Jan 2004 12:29:28 -0600
From:      Michael Clark <MClark@Nemschoff.com>
To:        'Gautam Gopalakrishnan' <ggop@madras.dyndns.org>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: locking a user into one directory

Restricted shells are really fairly worthless security wise.  You can do
this with cudo and chroot, or with jail, or with sshd2 which is in ports.
This can become tricky getting all the programs you want to function.

http://www.tjw.org/chroot-login-HOWTO/

sshd2 would be the easy way to do this.  It is in ports.  Only problem is
its not our beloved OpenSSH