Date:      Thu, 01 Jul 1999 21:10:22 -1000
From:      "Art Neilson, KH7PZ" <art@hawaii.rr.com>
To:        Doug <Doug@gorean.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: boot blocks

OK Doug, I figured it out.  You of course were correct about simply doing a
make all install clean in /sys/boot.  Edited make.conf and set

BOOT_COMCONSOLE_PORT=   0x3F8
BOOT_COMCONSOLE_SPEED=  115200

and also removed the CONSPEED=19200 in my kernel config and rebuilt/installed,
rebuit my boot blocks per your instruction and changed the console in
/etc/ttys to std.115200.  Serial console is working fine now at 115200,
thanks a million for
your help!!!

   __
  /  )    _/_  It is a capital mistake to theorise before one has data.
 /--/ __  /    Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories,
/  (_/ (_<__   Instead of theories to suit facts.
                     -- Sherlock Holmes, "A Scandal in Bohemia"
Arthur W. Neilson III, KH7PZ
Bank of Hawaii Tech Support
art@hawaii.rr.com