Date:      Fri, 03 Apr 1998 12:30:01 +0100
From:      Karl Pielorz <kpielorz@tdx.co.uk>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Interleaved swapping...

If I have multiple swap files on my system (running 2.2.6-R) - are they
interleaved by default? - or does the system just swap to device 'a', until
it's out of space - then start swapping to device 'b'?

Or by the fact I have 2 swap devices does the system 'automagically' start
interleaving all swap data between them?

If it doesn't I was going to loose the 2nd device... ;-)

Regards,

Karl Pielorz