Date:      Fri,  2 May 2003 04:43:50 +0200
From:      "art Miod" <miodusza@wp.pl>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        miodusza@wp.pl

I don't know what happend.When I compiling  kernel, my config
file is identic as file GENERIC but whith one change's line:
        ident name_new_kernel
When I following commend:
        #/usr/sbin/config  name_new_kernel
on the console I watching this strings:

        Don't forget to do a ``make depend''
        Kernel build directory is ../../compile/NOWE2

After build, finishing bugs.What's the problem?

Telefony za rebusy! Znajd¼ nowe zastosowania dla emotikonów
KONTAKTU i wygraj zestawy POP! < http://kontakt.wp.pl/rebusy.html >