Date:      Wed, 23 Jan 2002 15:53:05 -0500
From:      "Steve Brown" <freebsd@prayforwind.com>
To:        "Douglas R. Spindler" <spindler@dnai.com>, "fbsd" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: A question from a convert from Windows to FreeBSD

You need kern.flp and msfroot.flp from
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/i386/4.4-RELEASE/floppies/ and
you need
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/i386/4.4-RELEASE/tools/fdimage.ex
e to create the floppies.

Let us know exactly where are you getting stuck on the ftp install. You can
go to "custom install for experts" and make sure you can access the network
before actually making any changes to your hard drive.

Where are you getting stuck on the FTP install?