Date:      Thu, 27 Jul 2000 13:42:43 -0700 (PDT)
From:      <keith@mail.telestream.com>
To:        Ariel Burbaickij <Ariel.Burbaickij@mni.fh-giessen.de>
Cc:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How to extend swap ?

If I remember correctly doing what I sent will extend it. Not the actual
size if the existing but will allow for say a 128 meg swap to look and act
as if it's a 256M swap. The only difference being that doing it the
suggested way makes it have to go through the file system when the
specified swap space is accessed. I do know that if you run 'top' after
doing that it will show up as the sum of the two.

Keith

Keith W.
At the helm <for better or worse>

My non work related site