Date:      Sat, 13 Feb 2010 12:31:32 +0100
From:      Erik Norgaard <norgaard@locolomo.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: custom kernel

On 13/02/10 04:08, Derek Funk wrote:
> I am trying to find how to install a custom kernel at installation. I
> have found an option in sysinstall to select a kernel. How do I add my
> own to the options so I can select it?

I think the standard procedure is to install the generic kernel at
installation then install your custom kernel afterwards. You should
always keep the generic kernel to fall back on in case of any problems.

BR, Erik

--
Erik Nørgaard
Ph: +34.666334818/+34.915211157                  http://www.locolomo.org