Date:      Tue, 28 Oct 2014 08:58:21 +0000
From:      "Lara | Brandroot Media Ltd" <larajbrigden13@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   www.freebsd.org

Hi,

My name is Lara and I am an Online-Strategist.

I've been tracking the success of your website while doing some research on
your industry--I'm impressed with your company, but there are some real
opportunities for growth that you currently are missing.

Are you interested in several proven strategies to use content and
social-media to drive relevant traffic to your site? In 20 minutes I can
show you how to fuel your brand and generate more revenue from search
engines and social networks.

This is a real value which comes free of charge.

I'd like to follow up about this with a quick phone call. Can I call you
this week to discuss your campaign?

Thank you

Best regards,

Lara
Online-Strategist

BrandRoot SEO LTD.

Hong Kong | China | Australia | New Zealand | US