Date:      Thu, 23 May 2002 13:40:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Oliver Braun <obraun@informatik.unibw-muenchen.de>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ports/38461: Unbreak port for 4.6-R: devel/happ

The following reply was made to PR ports/38461; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Oliver Braun <obraun@informatik.unibw-muenchen.de>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc: Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 22:09:34 +0200

 Simon seems to be not at work anymore (it's 22:00 here in Europe), but
 he has sent the mail below, before I have submitted the update.

 I really hope this is enough to commit it *before* the ports freeze.

 The update adds just one dependency for doc building.

 Kris: maybe you can approve Simon's patch?

 Thanks, Olli

 ----- Forwarded message from Simon Marlow <simonmar@microsoft.com> -----