Date:      Thu, 2 Sep 2004 21:20:57 +0700
From:      soft_development@fromru.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   question

Hello,
We are .NET, J2ME and Web software development company from Russia
and we are interested in possible collaboration with your company.

What we can offer:
     1. Cost effective development of J2ME and SMS games and software.
     2. Java, C#, C++ and PHP software development outsourcing.
     3. Possibility to publish our complete games and other software.

Could such kind of collaboration be interesting for your company?
Whom I can speak about it?
Thanks.

Best regards,
Ivan Losev,