Date:      Wed, 25 Feb 2004 14:02:42 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Brent Bailey" <misterb@bmyster.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   setup squid help ??

Hello...im useing Freebsd 4.9  ..What im trying to do is to get the people
on our LAN to go through a squid proxy server for port 80 traffic. I have
manged to get squid installed however not having much luck getting it
setup.

is there a decent howto that anyone can point me to ??  on how to setup
squid so that the people on our LAN go through ..im doing this to because
id rather not have my users going to "BAD" sites on the net.

is this possible with squid ? or is there another proxy server on FBSD
that i should use ?

all help is greatly appreciated :-)
--
Brent Bailey