Date:      Tue, 3 Oct 1995 00:42:22 +0000 ()
From:      Basket Case <jon@pcca71.gallaudet.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Keyboard locking up

I have noticed a problem with 2.1.0-950928 freebsd snap locking up and
someone told  me that this was reported a few times.  After investigating
this I have noticed that this seems to occur when the green screen saver
comes online, and when I disable it (by pressing a key) and switching
consoles -- poof, the keyboard locks up.  But the computer continues
to work fine without any problems...

My solution was to disable the green screen saver...  am wondering if
there are any revelancy between the two?

Jon