Date:      Fri, 10 Sep 1999 00:06:45 +0300
From:      "Andy V. Oleynik" <andyo@prime.net.ua>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to compile on 3.2-S system with aout XFree X programm?

I have a PC recently upgraded from 2.2.5-R to 3.2-S. There are an X
sever
running on it with the rest of X stuff (libs,includes).  XFree is 3.3.1
aout.
And I need to compile small x-app.  As far as I have no ELF X libs my
intention is to compile it by hand using cc/gcc and /usr/libexec/aout/*
stuff
particularly - ld. But how can I force cc/gcc to make aout obj files? I
didnt
find any options in man for this to be done.

--
WBW  Andy V. Oleynik        PGP key's fingerprint
prime.net.ua's              D0 1E 7B B4 33 65 49 97  9C 79 7C 64 5C 9C F3 25