Date:      Tue, 03 Feb 1998 19:40:04 +0000
From:      Gerald At Pipex <gerald.de.la.pascua@dial.pipex.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   upgrading to 2.2.5

Dear sir,

I'm trying to set up a free bsd system, I've got the free bsd 2.2.2
version but it
doesn't seem to work with my ide cdrom reliably,  it hangs with atapi
errors,
and won't even install completely,  I think I read something in the
documentaion about it
being experimental at this release.

I've used 2.2.5 which seems fine,  I can't see from the site how I can
get patches from
one release to the next, this would be ideal,  alternatively can I get a
cd with 2.2.5 on it?

and from where?

Thanks for your help,

Cheers Gerald