Date:      Sat, 08 Feb 1997 16:57:29 +0100
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@freebsd.org>
To:        regnauld@deepo.prosa.dk (Philippe Regnauld)
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 1542A board

Hi, Reference:
> From: regnauld@deepo.prosa.dk (Philippe Regnauld)
>
> I just got hold of an Adaptec 1542A (assy 416006 03 rev D), which
> is a full length ISA SCSI controller.  A few questions:
>
> - is it recognized as  any other 1542 ?

I have one, works fine, just made world with it.

> - does anyone have docs on this thingy (lots of jumpers, no explanations...)

i have paper docs, but no scanner.
I'll private mail you what I have on line.

> From: roberto@keltia.freenix.fr (Ollivier Robert)
> Jvrg has one in his scratch box I believe.
There's about a dozen of us actually, most of these:
	fabio@cesar.unicamp.br,
	fty@mcnc.org,
	gcrutchr@nightflight.com,
	j@uriah.heep.sax.de,
	jc@irbs.com,
	julian@freebsd.org,
	kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de,
	lehey.pad@sni.de,
	mrm@Sceard.com,
	nikm@ixa.net,
	tomppa@fidata.fi,
	wilko@yedi.iaf.nl,
	Scott Kelly <scott@relay.forest.com>,
	jhs@freebsd.org

From: "Daniel O'Callaghan" <danny@panda.hilink.com.au>
> I have docs for 1542B, I think, if that is a help.  All 1542s work with
> the aha code, I believe.

I have an A a B and a C ... they all work :-)

Julian
--
Julian H. Stacey	jhs@freebsd.org  	http://www.freebsd.org/~jhs/