Date:      Wed, 11 Oct 2000 22:36:07 -0700
From:      Dan Yergeau <yergeau@gloworm.Stanford.EDU>
To:        "Scott D. Yelich" <scott@spy.org>
Cc:        Wesley Morgan <morganw@chemicals.tacorp.com>, yergeau@gloworm.Stanford.EDU, freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FW: Linksys 10/100 PCMCIA card

way for a user-level program to query the kernel to see which IRQ's
have been assigned to any device, but I'm not a kernel hacker",
Scott Yelich pointed out that there is:
>vmstat -i

I also perused the cvs repository for recent changes to the sources
to pccardd and discovered that the HEAD branch (i.e. -CURRENT) now
has code to check for IRQ (and other bus space) conflicts.

Dan