Date:      Fri, 30 Jul 1999 16:37:04 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Jeffrey J. Libman" <jeffrl@wantabe.com>
To:        Peter Radcliffe <pir@pir.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: routing over a dual t1 connection (fwd)

um....i did NOT want to discuss cisco routers. the original query i sent
was regarding using free-bsd box as a router for 2 t1's to the same
destination... i know there are folks out there relying on their unix box
for a router...was hoping to learn something along these lines.

cheers,
jeff

Jeffrey J. Libman, ops. mgr.    | \           |  Wantabe Internet Services   |
jeffrl@wantabe.com        <-----|------>      | access web cgi ftp news mail |