Date:      12 Jan 2003 23:34:18 -0600
From:      Craig Boston <craig@xfoil.gank.org>
To:        Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD current users <FreeBSD-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Still problems with PCCARD NICs

On Sun, 2003-01-12 at 18:54, Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote:
> I haven't done much with PCCARD on -CURRENT lately.  Last time I
> tried, a couple of months ago, I got repeated freezes on the two 100
> Mb/s NICs I have.  I've just built a kernel as of about 30 hours ago,
> and I find:

> 2.  3Com 3c905.

FWIW, my Dell-branded 3C575 (cardbus/xl driver) has been working fine.
Except for the dongle clip being broken and slipping out of the socket,
but that's hardly FreeBSD's fault ;)

I do have a USB NIC (aue driver, don't remember the exact model) that
stopped working last week.  Timing out and locking/panicing the system.
I use it so rarely that I hadn't yet bothered to post details on the
problem.  I will if it doesn't go away within a week or so.

Craig