Date:      Fri, 7 Apr 1995 08:56:40 -0700
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami/=?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?=)
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Chinese/Korean liasions wanted

 * From: Brian Tao <taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw>

 *     I know the folks at Chiao-Tung University have a collection of
 * Chinese ports available both in source and binary form.  A quick
 * perusal of their site shows a Chinese version of Tin 1.22 and an
 * X11R6-linked xterm.  There might be others but I can't discern from
 * filenames alone.  They are on the ports mailing list, so I'll let them
 * speak for themselves.

Oh, that's great.  Maybe you can do me a favor by doing a gentle
"push" on their back.... :)

 * > So, is there anybody who understands Mandarin that wants to check
 * > these out? :)
 *
 *     Unfortunately, my Chinese reading skills aren't up to snuff, but
 * it's the native tongue for everyone else around here.  :)

Well, that's good enough, if you can find people around you to test
it, you are fully qualified to be a "liaison". :)

Satoshi