Date:      Sat, 29 Apr 1995 04:59:47 -0700
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami | =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?=)
To:        gpalmer@freefall.cdrom.com
Cc:        jkh@time.cdrom.com, jfieber@cs.smith.edu, doc@freefall.cdrom.com, ports@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: xhtml editor available..

 * In message <7317.799090001@time.cdrom.com>, "Jordan K. Hubbard" writes:
 * >I'm willing to move it..  What does the rest of ports think?  I was
 * >truly fishing on this one!
 *
 * I think editors...
 *
 * Satoshi?

Gee, people calling from everywhere while I'm at a concert! ;)

Anyway, yeah, I think editors is fine for now.  However, we probably
need to make a new category "www" or "html" or something, ports/net is
getting pretty full these days.  Then xhtml should go there too.

We should do something with x11 too, it's getting pretty painful to
manage.

Satoshi