Date:      Tue, 25 Jun 2002 11:51:03 -0300
From:      Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira <lioux@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        jason@mastaler.com
Subject:   FreeBSD audio/mad problems

Hi,

	I am having the following problems with mad:

creating madplay
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I. -Ilibmad -I./libid3tag -Iintl                    -DLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\"  -I/usr/local/include  -Wall -pipe -pipe  -march=pentiumpro  -O -fno-strength-reduce -fomit-frame-pointer -c madtime.c
madtime.c:29: #error "madtime currently requires mmap() support"
*** Error code 1

	Coincidently, I didn't have this problem with a -STABLE
kernel from May 3rd. However, with 2 kernels from this week,
this issue occurs. This is most weird.

	Regards,

--
Mario S F Ferreira - DF - Brazil - "I guess this is a signature."
Computer Science Undergraduate | FreeBSD Committer | CS Developer