Date:      Wed, 20 Dec 2000 09:35:26 -0500
From:      Lanny Baron <lnb@FreeBSDsystems.COM>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   like to speak to person with million + users for mail

Hello,
I was mailing someone with a question regarding a large setup (multiple=20
servers for mail) and the person told me that there was someone who had=20
mentioned some sort of setup for "million + users".

Although I have most stable and questions mail, I can't find the string w=
here=20
it mentions what I am looking for or the person who has done this.

Anyone have that mail or if the person who sent it, please get back to me=
=2E

TIA
Lanny Baron
FreeBSD Systems, Inc.