Date:      Wed, 1 May 2002 17:22:32 -0700
From:      "Christopher J. Umina" <FJU@Fritzilldo.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   PHP Stuff again...

Thanks guys, that worked great, but there's only one problem.  When I
have --enable-track-vars on the server never picks up variable that are
passed along in the querystring.  for instance:

http://216.164.225.145:81/~uminac/equipment/

In that I have a thing that describes my servers, but when I click a link
that links to

http://216.164.225.145:81/~uminac/equipment/server.php?system=sysname

there is no value for $system when it's run.  The whole reason I
did --enable-track-vars is so I can run sessions, but do I have to make a
session out of every page for this to work?  If so, that's kind of stupid
eh?  Is there another way to enable sessions?

(TRY THAT LINK IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT)